Expedited orders have become a large part of our business. We take these orders very seriously and they are always our top priority. Some general expedited shipping info:
1) An expedited order is any order that has selected Priority, Express, or Overnight shipping.
2) You can see our shipping options and prices before processing your order. Go to the bottom of your shopping cart page, and enter your data in the "get shipping estimates" section on the bottom left of the screen.
3) All expedited orders ship before all standard orders. They are the first orders we pack in the morning. We also look for new expedited orders that arrived between the morning and 2pm each day and we immediately pack those orders top priority as well in the late afternoon.
4) All expedited orders always ship within 24 business hours, typically faster.
5) All expedited orders placed before 2pm (eastern standard time) will ship the same day (holidays excluded). This means if you order on Monday at 1:59pm and select priority, express, or overnight shipping, your order will leave our facility that same day.
6) We ship expedited orders Monday through Friday. This means if you order Monday morning, your order will ship Monday afternoon, but if you order on Friday night, your order will ship first thing Monday morning.
7) All expedited orders ship USPS (except overnight orders which ship UPS). We have 3 different USPS options for each order. The only exception to this is for overnight orders which we ship by UPS.
8) The most popular expedited shipping selection our customers use is PRIORITY shipping. Priority shipping is 2 to 3 day shipping, so if you order Monday morning and select priority shipping, you'll have your order by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.